Every woman wants to be a mother and pregnancy needs special care because there are many issues related to skin and other body parts that a woman has to face. Here are some pregnancy care tips in urdu which can help you treat the issues with the natural ingredients at home.
Skin pigmentation care in pregnancy:
Skin pigmentation is one of the common issues which is faced by most of the women when they are going to be a mother. Dark patches appear on the cheeks of the pregnant women and the armpits also become dark, which looks ugly. So, here are awesome skin care tips in pregnancy that can assist in getting rid of the skin issues naturally at home.
- Take 5 or 6 almonds according to the area where the paste needs to be applied and grind them, mix a pinch of saffron and 2 tablespoon of milk in it. Apply it on the area and leave it to dry, wash the area with luke warm water and this remedy needs to be done regularly to get good results.
- Here is another method of getting rid of the pigmentation and it is one of the best pregnancy care tips in urdu because it is easy. Take a slice of lemon and apply turmeric powder on it, place the slice on the pigmented area for 10 minutes.
Skin care tips for pregnancy:
Stretch marks is also one of the common skin issue of pregnant ladies, the stripes on the stomach and other parts of the body like breasts are hated. Make a paste with the ingredients below and get rid of stretch marks:
- 1 tsp of sandalwood powder
- 2 tsp dried rose powder
- Half tsp of aloe vera powder
- 4 or 5 drops of lavender oil
- 4 or 5 drops of almond oil
- Half tsp of milk
Make a paste mixing all of the above mentioned ingredients and apply on the area with stretch marks, scrub it off after 10 minutes and you need to apply it prior to taking bath.
Pregnancy care tips for healthy baby:
The food that mother eats directly affects the health of the baby, so here are some pregnancy tips for healthy baby.
Yogurt is rich in proteins and also provides enough calcium to the body, which is not only good for the mother; but for the growth of a healthy skeleton for your baby
Orange juice is great for the baby because contains vitamin C in high amount and it also makes the color of the baby fair, so it can be consumed in breakfast.
The above mentioned pregnancy care tips in urdu helps a lot in getting healthy baby as well as in taking care of the body.